Saturday, November 17, 2012

Friday, November 9, 2012

FRIDAY!  Even when retired Friday's are special!  This morning I woke up at 5:27 a.m. by my clock, made my trek to the potty, went back to bed to try to sleep.  Finally decided to get up because sleep escaped me.  Headed to my sewing/computer room thinking I would be alone for the morning.  The I felt something furry brush against my leg...Mollie Cat wanted attention.  Anyone who knows Mollie Cat knows she is independent, wants to be left alone, does her own thing.  So we don't push it with her.  What a sweet surprise!  This morning she wanted to talk to me and to be picked up.  I just spent about 30 minutes holding, rocking and talking to Mollie Cat.  Rare occasion.

Today is the day I will spend 1/2 day with a classroom of kindergartners.  I am SCARED.  After the experience with the classroom of 5th graders I am terrified of attempting to teach kindergartners!  (lol)  The school is quite a ways from where we live, so I have to leave about 10:30 to be there before 11:30 to check in, etc.  Lord, I hope this day is good.

On Monday I will be teaching at my alma mater high school...supposedly secondary business class. Instructions were very cryptic - "Academic Acceleration and Plato. All of the kids' work is on the computers. They know what to do. Thanks!"  So, what the heck is Academic Acceleration and Plato in regards to business???  I guess I'll find out when I get there 'cause I've discovered NOTHING about it trying to google it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are invited, but they are reviewed for inappropriate language and content.