Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fun day. Luci made sure we were awake early! We got to have coffee and piddle a bit this morning before heading to Jake's for lunch. Small turn out, but we had a good lunch anyway. Tonight I was contacted by former school mate Toni who wasn't able to make it out today -- she has volunteered to help if we want to set these things up once a month. Yippee! Yes, we do!!! Got some ideas running around in my head and does Toni. I think we can make this happen. We really need to find a place to have a Christmas event - we'll work on it.

After lunch we drove over to FWISD to have my picture made, then drove to the sub courthouse for early voting. Then home to check on the babies, relax a little bit, and then we both went to our neighborhood shop for pedi's. Plus K. got a mani and I had a nail fill. That massage chair feels SO good.

We drove from the shop to Taco Bell, had dinner, came home. K's in bed; I'm headed that direction - it's 9:35 p.m.! But I have to be up at 6 and to the FWISD tomorrow at 8 a.m. for all-day training. I'm sure I'll be exhausted afterward. At least we get a break for lunch.

That's about it -- gotta run. have no idea what I'm wearing tomorrow...I don't do well in the mornings, so hope whatever I put on goes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are invited, but they are reviewed for inappropriate language and content.