Sunday, July 4, 2010

Meaning of the Blog Title

I tried to think of a title for my blog and realized it would be about many things, not one topic. I thought about the Rennaisance Woman, or One Who Likes Many Things, or some descriptive title that would indicate this blog will be multi-faceted. The title I settled on is, of course, a reference to the Biblical story of Joseph and the Coat of Many Colors as well as to the Dolly Parton song of the same title. It also is a reference to the fact that there are many "colors" of life, many interests, many hobbies, many likes/dislikes. That describes me.

I am a wife, mother, grandmother, sister, cousin, aunt, friend, co-worker, kidney transplant recipient, doll collector, quilter, crocheter, angel collector, dog and cat owner, rv'er, family researcher, reader, piano player, and many more descriptive nouns. I'm sure I will add to those descriptions of me as time goes by...I hope I always develop new interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are invited, but they are reviewed for inappropriate language and content.