Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010 - Monday

DH and I were up early - dishes done, laundry started, cat box changed, doxie finally out of bed and moved to the sofa, kitchen cleaned up, DH's hospital bag packed for me to take later, what real work I needed to do before heading out is complete. Now time to do the final things before heading to the hospital. I hate these kinds of days because I come back alone and its really tough. I won't sleep well again until DH is back home, and I almost always get sick while he's away...probably due to too much stress.

We are looking forward to being on the other side of this even though there will be more to face in the near-term. At least this much will be in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are invited, but they are reviewed for inappropriate language and content.