Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6, 2010

Busy busy 4th of July weekend, off yesterday. Had sworn since we have PEOPLE coming to our house for dinner next weekend that I would clean house. Didn't happen. I managed to hold down the sofa most of the day, resting up from the weekend in anticipation of going to work today.

I did go to work today...from my home office. I had documents to review and work to accoomplish but no meetings, so was a great day to work from home. Sometimes this is great because during lunch I can rest on the bed or sofa. My old age and health love naps and rest times, as does Bennie the dachshund. Today was different - instead of resting during lunch break, DH and I started cleaning the bedroom - meaning, taking mattress/box springs off the bed, moving furniture, cleaning out dust bunnies, cat and dog hair, and all of that. So much dirt in there. It was beginning to take shape when I went back to work an hour later. During break we did more. We will finish when I stop working for the day. Only a million more things to do before PEOPLE arrive Sat. evening!!! I need to learn how to make lasagna!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are invited, but they are reviewed for inappropriate language and content.