Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Yesterday was my Friday off. Had an appointment for a CT scan of my heart. This is the second appointment for this since my last appointment with the heart doc. I went for the first appointment but had a panic attack due to my claustrophobia. I took a pill this time before I went - I was determined to get thru it. Didn't happen. I panicked big time - the first time with just the technician and me in the room, and then he called my husband back and put the big heavy apron on him. I still couldn't do it. when the guy moved me toward the big donut I went beserk and clawed my way up and out of that thang!!! I grabbed my jacket and purse and ran. I don't know what I'm going to do - I just can't do it. and the sick thing? I've done them before!!! They've tried to put me in a MRI but I wasn't able to do that for dang sure.

Not much more to say -- I'm tired, stressed, worried, terrified we won't be able to make it financially when I retire. But there is no way I can work any longer...I am defeated by my physical health even though for the most part I feel good and want to do fun things!!!

Going shopping this weekend for granddaughter Chloe. Sweet beautiful Chloe will be 11 this month. I wish I were allowed to see her, but I'm not. But it doesn't keep me from loving her and wanting to see her!

So, til next time - live life to its fullest, stay safe, and be blessed by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are invited, but they are reviewed for inappropriate language and content.