Sunday, September 5, 2010

Doctor Visits September 1, 2010

Wednesday, 9/1/2020...DH had follow up appointment with neurosurgeon. Did not get to remove the hard neck brace. Next surgery is scheduled for September 23. This time doc will go through the front of the neck to get to the back of the neck in attempt to stabilize it. Hopefully this will work this time. DH is so tired of this brace.

At same time DH had doc apptmt I had apptmt at kidney transplant clinic. Labs look good but I am sick...nausea, chills, itchy, itchy skin, hands/fingers/feet/toes stinging. Am being sent for a "glow" test to see if kidney processing fluids like it should. Doc and I discussed whether or not I will be willing to go back on dialysis in event this transplanted kidney fails...my election is "no."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are invited, but they are reviewed for inappropriate language and content.