Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 26, 2010 Again

Forgot to say, we have done a FEW things. We managed to go to the State Fair - had a good time...yummy Fletcher corn dogs. We also went to the Senior Citizen Craft Fair and we signed up to show some things next year. We went to the quilt show, and I learned that I am a traditionalist. I admire the "showy" quilts (art pieces in my opinion - wow!), but I love bed and sofa quilts. Another thing we did was go to Homestead Heritage - there's a grist mill, pottery house, blacksmith shop, fiber center, and a wonderful deli/restaurant. There's a big craft fair held there over Thanksgiving weekend so we may go back - would love to take grandchildren. Thru the fairs and places we've discovered that we can do a lot of the things that are being done and shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are invited, but they are reviewed for inappropriate language and content.